The consultation process is typically divided into three stages.
Before your consultation
After booking your consultation you will be sent a questionnaire which will require you to complete your medical history and record a three-day food diary. The completed questionnaire needs to be returned to me at least three days before your consultation. This enables us to build a picture of your health history and consider how we can help you achieve your goals. It also ensures you get more value from our consultation time as much of the analysis is carried out in advance.
The first consultation last for 1hour and 15 min. We will discuss your goals, health concerns, and agree a personalised programme that fits in with your lifestyle, budget and dietary preferences. Your full programme will be emailed to you within two working days of our consultation.
The programme will include the following:
- An explanation of how your eating habits and lifestyle may be contributing to your symptoms.
- A personalised nutrition programme.
- Handouts on your specific health issue, recipes, shopping lists and sample menu plans (if necessary).
- A supplement programme (if necessary).
Follow up consultations
We usually recommend you attend a follow up consultation between four and six weeks after your first consultation. The aim of this consultation is to review progress to date, and to adapt the programme as required. Follow up consultations usually last 30 to 45 minutes. Further consultations may be required depending on your progress. Most clients require two to three consultations over a three month period.
We support individuals with numerous illnesses and imbalances, including:
- Chronic degenerative diseases
- Chronic fatigue
- Mood swings
- Digestive or bowel problems
- Disordered eating behaviours
- Eczema/ psoriasis or other skin problems
- Food sensitivities
- Frequent infections
- High cholesterol
- Hormone imbalance
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low energy
- Menopausal symptoms
- Parasitic and fungal infections
- Pre-conceptual issues
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Sinus congestion
- Sleep disorders
- Weight problems
|Follow up consultation (30-45min)||
|Biological Age Test and Arterial Health Report (what is it?)||